Max - Bernese Mountain Dog
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 213): divided by 0% off)
Brenda Bogart, an artist from Dallas, created a dog breed collage series and offers prints of these original collage pieces. These dog archival prints on paper are a silhouette of the dog except for the smallest size, 14”H, which have a straight edge with a 3” white border. A silhouette print means the artist has has hand cut the entire figure of the dog away from the background. Each print is signed with the artist’s original signature.
- Don't see the size you're needing? Email our team and we're happy to help with prints up to 60" x 60"
- Brenda Bogart is a Dallas artist renowned for her compelling and conversation-starting collage work and paintings of famous, historical figures from Lincoln to Einstein. A visit to her airy studio readily reveals her inspiration. It is filled with a fascinating collection of centuries old handwritten letters, colorful handmade papers from around the world, plus various eclectic objects she has collected during her travels.
- See Brenda Bogart's full biography here.
- Prints typically take 7-10 days to print so expect your custom print at your door in 2-3 weeks, if not sooner.
- We suggest framing top mount raised 1/8” on mat board in a white or natural gallery frame. We recommend this framing style because we never want the frame to take away from the artwork.
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for shipment.
This item is not eligible to be gift wrapped.