(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 213): divided by 0% off)
Brenda Bogart, an artist from Dallas, painted well-known cowboys and offers prints of these original oil paintings. These “Cowboy” archival prints on paper have deckled (torn) edges. This piece features John Wayne.
To ensure a holiday delivery by December 23, all orders to be shipped must be placed by Friday, November 19.
If you can pick up locally in Dallas, you have until Friday, November 26 to place your order. Please select "in-store pick up" under Delivery at checkout. Orders must be picked up by Wednesday, December 22.
- Don't see the size you're needing? Email our team and we're happy to help with prints up to 60" x 60"
- Brenda Bogart is a Dallas artist renowned for her compelling and conversation-starting collage work and paintings of famous, historical figures from Lincoln to Einstein. A visit to her airy studio readily reveals her inspiration. It is filled with a fascinating collection of centuries old handwritten letters, colorful handmade papers from around the world, plus various eclectic objects she has collected during her travels.
- See Brenda Bogart's full biography here.
- Prints typically take 7-10 days to print so expect your custom print at your door in 2-3 weeks, if not sooner.
- We suggest framing top mount raised 1/8” on mat board in a white or natural gallery frame. We recommend this framing style because we never want the frame to take away from the artwork.
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for shipment.
This item is not eligible to be gift wrapped.