(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 213): divided by 0% off)
Brenda Bogart, an artist from Dallas, created a dog breed collage series and offers prints of these original collage pieces. These dog archival prints on paper are a silhouette of the dog except for the smallest size, 14”H, which have a straight edge with a 3” white border. A silhouette print means the artist has has hand cut the entire figure of the dog away from the background.
- For 14" height prints - please note your overall dimensions including the 3” white border is an additional 6” for both the height and width (eg. 30 x 22 inch artwork measures 36 x 28 inches)
- For 20" height, 30" height, and 35" height prints - please note these are silhouette prints meaning the artist has hand cut an outline of a portion of the artwork around the entire dog making the border vary.
- Don't see the size you're needing? Email our team and we're happy to help with prints up to 60" x 60"
- Brenda Bogart is a Dallas artist renowned for her compelling and conversation-starting collage work and paintings of famous, historical figures from Lincoln to Einstein. A visit to her airy studio readily reveals her inspiration. It is filled with a fascinating collection of centuries old handwritten letters, colorful handmade papers from around the world, plus various eclectic objects she has collected during her travels.
- See Brenda Bogart's full biography here.
- Prints typically take 7-10 days to print so expect your custom print at your door in 2-3 weeks, if not sooner.
- We suggest framing top mount raised 1/8” on mat board in a white or natural gallery frame. We recommend this framing style because we never want the frame to take away from the artwork.
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for shipment.