Granada Tumbler, Slate
Special Order Unavailable
(Liquid error (sections/product-special-order-template.liquid line 209): divided by 0% off)
When life imitates Artel. The world renowned crystal glass artisan adds character, a touch of Czech tradition, and enough charm to spare to your entertaining spaces with the Granada Tumbler. Made to freshen your drink and your table, the delicate design takes inspiration from garden blossoms, with hand-engraved illustrations providing a beautiful equilibrium between hard and soft. This piece is finished in a pale blue-gray slate that’s understated, yet adds abundant charm and coordinates with a large portion of the color wheel. Each piece is unique due to the mouth-blown bubbles and hand-cut techniques used in its production.
- Mouth blown glass with hand-engraving
- Dimensions: 3 inches tall, 2.8 inches wide
- Capacity: 4.4 ounces
- Not recommended for the dishwasher.
- Hand wash immediately after use with a soft sponge, mild soap, and warm water.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots.
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
- Avoid any detergent or mild soap with lemon or other acidic agents.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the glass.
This item is made to order. Please allow 16 - 20 weeks for delivery.